Sunday, July 19, 2009

TOO MUCH POKE'MON !!!!!!!!

6 HOURS OF POKE'MON!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! To much poke'mon, way to much poke'mon, poke'mon, poke'mon, poke'mon, POKE'MON!!!!! It's getting to my head, TOO MUCH POKE'MON!!! O.K. now that that's over I can explain it to you.  There was a 6 and a half hour poke'mon marathon with never ending poke'mon.  I tried to not watch it but it was on all over the house because Aidan is majorly obsessed and is addicted.  It wasn't the only thing I did all day, I also went and saw my karate school DEMO TEAM perform at the Newington fair (I have decided that I will audition for it).  However, all the rides and games and llamas closed at five (of the clock I learned that o'clock stands for of the clock in my homework book) and we got there at 4:45 of the clock, so I just had to eat fried dough, yum! 
          connor the poke'mon guy   
P.S. happy birthday cole!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that is a lot of Poke'mon. We went to see Harry Potter today - and you were right, it was GREAT!

    Cole had a fantastic birthday, and loved his cupcake (we posted a video of him devouring every last bit of his cupcake).

    Love - Mary, John and Cole (the big boy now that he is 1 :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter and Poke'mon! What a weekend you've had. We saw Harry Potter too. There were a lot of funny lines in this one. Have a good week.
    Love and God bless,
    Grammie and Papa

    PS Give our love to Aidan and your Mom and Dad too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want I can send you six hours of Pokemon movies. :-)

    Nic

    P.S. Check out Lemonade World on addictinggames.com

    ReplyDelete