Tuesday, July 21, 2009

            Raindrops are falling my head… something something something… You get the idea, ITS RAINING!!!!!!!!!  And it has been rainy all day so my mom took pity on me and I got to skip camp.  At camp in this weather, we would typically spend the day inside watching G rated movies. Ugh!  But then I got invited by my friend Henry Kneidel to go the new Science Museum of Connecticut.  My favorite exhibit was the static electricity orb.  It was so awesome; my hair went crazy whenever I touched it!!!!!!   Who knew you could have so much fun with a belt running over plastic.   We were there for about 3 hours.  Surprisingly it wasn’t that crowded.  I could picture that place super packed.

Camp is still going on but I didn’t go to it today.   I’ll be going to it for the rest of all this week.  On Friday we go to Virginia Beach.  And when I’m there you can expect awesome vacation posts.   

                                               Connor =-)            (it’s a happy face see! =-))

No comments:

Post a Comment