Friday, July 10, 2009




My second to last day of swimming lessons!!! yeah !!!! It was an awesome day of swimming laps and diving.  I swam laps of crawl, backstroke, and elementary backstroke.  For diving I was a little freaked but I did awesome, don't you think?  For laps, I was less freaked out and it turned out I did GREAT in fact Dad even got a picture of Aidan and I swimming together, another point for the scrap book!!  
  Why do they call it a scrap book when your supposed to put GOOD pictures in it not scrappy ones, Go figure!  Anyway I got my prize for week two in my summer homework practice book and this time I was able to get Japanese erasers, YAY!! I got, 3 hamsters, a blue VW bug that can move, a seal, a bowling set, and a bowl of ice cream.  
I also put a small buffalo stuffed animal on a tech deck (a small skateboard that you move with your fingers).  I set up a little skateboard park for the buffalo (a bowl and the railing on the stairs).   We did awesome tricks to end an awesome day.
                                                                   - Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment