Monday, July 20, 2009

Lunch

Uh huh lunch.  That's what this post is going to be about, lunch at camp.  Sounds kind of boring, but I'm running out of things to write about with camp all day and me already telling you about it in other posts so, my lunch goes as follows...  the first thing I eat is my plain bagel with cream cheese, then my crunchy, salty pretzels, next comes my milk, then my applesauce.  I eat the same lunch everyday, and it never gets old.  
After you finish eating the edible part of lunch, you have the option of going to the camp store.  The camp store is a small box of a store that sells cool, but overpriced, awesome toys, food, and clothing.  I have bought a hacky sack, a floppy frisbee, a bouncy ball, rubber ducks, and a flexible happy face toy.  I don't go to the camp store everyday but I enjoy it when I am there.  Hope you enjoyed my lunch!  =-)connor             



 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I would enjoy your lunch everyday. But I'm glad you do. Camp is almost over and you will be off on vacation on Friday!! That should be fun. We'll babysit your house with Ginny and Mimi. They will miss you but we will try to keep them happy. See you Friday.
    Love and God bless,
    Grammie and Papa

    ReplyDelete