Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I woke up in the morning , X'd off a day on my "Countdown to vacation" 16 days left until VACATION to Virginia Beach with the Muellers. !!! I did a summer homework practice page and finished my second week only a day after I got my first week prize UGH.  Hopefully for my second week, I can get the hamster Japanese erasers.  We had tennis camp which was inside because of hard rain and hail, but being inside didn't make it any easier because we still have to pick up the same amount of balls.  Next were swimming lessons, then a fun karate class with Aidan(we still have to explain to everyone why he is in that class), after that we came home and went to sleep,  with Fatcat.                                                                                                                                    








No comments:

Post a Comment