Monday, July 6, 2009



                                                                                                                                                                               I woke up in the morning ready to take on the day and summer homework and flash cards and my brother and ...  you get the idea.  First on my list was summer homework (of DOOM!!!).  Then came multiplication and division flash cards, then to make my day better the Kneidels came over and we played basketball and volleyball in the pool(I'm attaching some pictures),  kids verses adults,  though they didn't admit it, we won by 2,000,000 points. To end on a positive note we built a fire and we had sticky but good s'mores but Aidan had to have sm'less.  We played that joke on Aidan and he almost fell for it (get it SOME more as s'more so SOME less, hee hee ) .  At night in bed, I figured out I had a big RASH on my hip , it hurt. Over all it was a good day.      
                                                                               -CONNOR (rules). 

                     

1 comment:

  1. Connor does rule! Keep up the posts! - Mary, John and Cole

    ReplyDelete