Sunday, July 5, 2009

In the late morning  I went swimming. I used the new volleyball/basketball net(hoop).  It was really fun!  Soon after I went to an outdoor pool party BUT I didn't go swimming.   The outdoor pool did have a diving board so I was tempted.  Not tempted enough to brave the cold water. After the party, as soon as we got out of the driveway, Aidan was SOOOOO THIRSTY that we had to go back and get him a drink so he did not die of thirst on the way home.   Luckily none of us had to get out of the car because of Grammie and  Papa, Thank you!!  Mom had promised Aidan we could go miniature golfing, and we stopped on the way home.  We didn't keep score but with all of his cheating, Aidan probably won.  
 After we got home (and got a proper greeting from our excited dog Ginny) we did summer homework.  And after that we got the pig screen saver away.  We were able to put in the joshua tree picture so mom is happy.  We ended the day with a family movie night.  We watched "The Dragon Hunters".  I had low expectations but it was actually pretty good.
At night I slept well in my rearranged (new and improved) room.   
                                         -CoNnOr

No comments:

Post a Comment