Wednesday, July 15, 2009

O.K.  In case you were wondering, all of my blogs (or posts of whatever the heck you want to call them) about camp have been written in the back seat of my family’s light blue hybrid because…  I wake up in the early morning and do a page of summer homework in my summer homework practice book.  Then I go to camp for seven hours of running and jumping and catching and throwing etc. 

But at camp doing all that stuff I get REALLY DIRTY!!! So I have to take a shower the moment I step in the door of my house.  Ginny is even scared of my dirt.   After a quick dinner, I have to go to karate for Aidan’s class and wait, wait, wait, wait.  Then I have to go to my karate class where I run, kick, punch, bing, bang, and boom. On Wednesdays I have stick class (technically it’s called Modern Arnis – it’s based on jukido and Pilipino stick fighting) .    Then we drive home and after that comes sleep.

I am a busy guy on my “vacation”.    I can’t wait for the school year to come so I can relax.

 -Connor        

p.s.  Thankfully I did not get arrested for mooning and we're planning on seeing the Harry Potter Movie on Friday.                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment