Saturday, July 11, 2009

I... Passed ... My... Swimming ... Level!!! It wasn't hard, in fact it was pretty easy. Aidan passed his level too, so now Aidan is in the level I was just in !!! I moved on in to the next
level, Intermediate. It must be hard to pass. But I await the challenge. At the end of the level I got a LOLLYPOP (lollypop, lollypop oooooo lolly lolly lolly...) As if that wasn't enough, we went to Cosi' ( an AWESOME restaurant) and had dinner. I had cheese pizza and for dessert Aidan and I had s'mores which we roasted with a gooey purple thing that was on fire that they brought to our table. My marshmallows caught on fire, but they still tasted good. mmmmm, yum!!! Thankfully no one was hurt in the making of the s'mores.
The next day (today) I had karate and during it I got asked to audition for the DEMO TEAM!!!!! Demo team is a special group of advanced kids that go around at schools and fairs etc. They DEMOnstrate fun balance drills and falls and CRAZY kicks that I've never even heard of!!! Hopefully I can show them my awesome flying side kick. The flying side kick was designed for kicking people that were riding on a horse (so you can imagine how high the kick is supposed to be).
At home today Daddy and I made sourdough pretzels. For the first time I baked, it was a good experience and I will keep it up. It was fun and squishy!!! My favorite part was kneading the dough. It's currently rising in the pot covered by a towel. It's grown so much that it is pushing the towel up. Next we're going to form the dough into delicious pretzels. It smells really good but its not done yet so I 'll tell you how it tastes in my next post (of DOOM!!!!)
- Connor!!!



2 comments:

  1. Connor,
    We love your blog. What a wonderful way for all of us to know what you are doing....and PICTURES too!!! Congratulations to you and Aidan on moving up in Swimming. You will be great in the demo team. We have seen you do the flying side kick and you could knock someone off a horse! Keep up the great job with your blog.

    Love and God bless,
    Grammie and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love - Mary, John and Cole

    ReplyDelete