Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today I finished my first week of summer homework and earned my self "Japanese Erasers" (cute and popular animal erasers ) but I will have to wait til' tomorrow (I love ya' tomorrow...) to get them. The weather was rainy ALL DAY!!!!  So we went to "Jump Zone" an indoor bounce house WORLD of fun.  Brandon, Aidan, and I were bouncing like ... like... Bouncing Bozo bunnies!!! UNTIL, Brandon got cut on his toe.  When I got home I tried to put a beautiful picture of a Joshua tree from CA as my mom's screen saver... BUT I ended up putting a HUGE pig picture. I liked it but my mom had different opinions... AND NOW WE CAN'T GET IT OFF!!!!!!!!! Maybe Dad knows how to fix it.                                        
                                                                                    - Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment