Tuesday, July 7, 2009

 I woke up this morning saying "I gotta' do the ten minute swim ".  What is the ten minute swim you ask? Well it's only where I have to swim for TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT WITHOUT TOUCHING A WALL TO PASS MY SWIMMING LEVEL!!!!!!  I was totally calm, no stress, slept very well.  But before my swimming lesson I had to go to tennis camp.  I had to wait an hour for my tennis class to start because Aidan's class came first. UGH.UGH.UGH.  Then my class started (pant, pant, pant, pant...).  It was hard and it was hot out.  
Then it was finally time for me to get my week one homework prize, but sadly Toy Chest was all out of Japanese erasers! (Those cute little take apart erasers I had talked about before).  So I had to get a fat cat toy... its totally AWESOME (picture above)!!!!  After a brief ice cream stop at Ben and Jerry's for a healthy summer lunch, it was time for the ten minute swim (buh buh buh buuuuum...) Surprisingly it was sooooo simple! I did it easily!!!!!  When I got home I snuggled with Fatcat. Ginny seemed jealous but I think she'll get over it.  Mimi was on the couch next to me and I was petting her which made Ginny extra ticked.
                                                                    - Connor (and Fatcat)

No comments:

Post a Comment