Thursday, July 1, 2010

so much is happening, my brain will explode!!!!

This week has been chaotic. Everything is happening so fast and I haven't had very much time to to do other things, like my blog (or sleep in my own bed). I went to the science museum yesterday. My cousins Nick,Devin, Uncle Jim, aunt Julie, Papa, plus my mom went through every single room on every single floor of the museum while Grammie (watching Ian and Cole) played in the "kidspace" with water spouts and a space ship with bean bag chairs. They all got soaked and changed cloths. Then they sat and watched and played in bean bags. We scanned allllllllllllllllll of the rooms and did a lot of exciting stuff. Here are some examples:

I raced a fan propelled boat with my mom (if you ever do this, chose the yellow boat because the fans work better). I watched a water ballon pop in super slow-mo (it actually keeps it's shape for a while). I beat Nick in mind ball. It's a game where the most relaxed player wins. And finally found out the secret life of a shoe. A shoe goes though a lot before it gets to you.

Today we went to Winding Trails. I sat in a beach chair, built an island populated with sandball creatures called "bobs". They were flooded and we made a continuing saga of what they did to stop the floods. All my O'Loughlin cousins were with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment