Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday

I had to ask my dad what day it was because I completely lost track. Without school I can't keep up with the process of a daily basis. My dad says the body has a 25 hour time clock and I think that extra hour has caught up with me. I've been home for about a week and a half and I still haven't slept in my own bed! I've been sleeping down stairs in the basement in my sleeping bag. You would think I'd miss my bed but the floor is actually quite comfortable and I think just having the option to go into my bed if I wanted to is enough. The main reason I've been sleeping downstairs was because my cousins were also sleeping down there with us, but yesterday they left so now it's just me and Aidan. Tonight I want to sleep in my bed just to say I did it and if I sleep really well I might want to move back in, which one do you think I should do?

Yesterday I saw The Last Airbender movie. I'd say you should see it if haven't seen the t.v. show. If you have, you would be a little disappointed. Most of the names were pronounced wrong and they made every one a little too serious. They also made it too melo-dramatic. The fire nation wasn't all evil it just had some bad leaders (now and in history), and some bad people who obeyed them. Though most of the fire nation was peaceful in the cartoon.
I hope to have more posts soon.
-Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment