Sunday, July 18, 2010

BEST DAY EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

It's the best day ever!!!!!! In the morning I had the extravaganza demo. It was kind of sad because it was the last demo the demo team would have this year. But on the bright side next year Aidan will be on it and we'll have all sorts of new demos to show you! After that my friend Tatiana and I went on all sorts of cool rides and meet up with some other demo team people.

The first ride I went on was a GINORMOUS ferris wheel and not only did we go on it just in a circle, you could control your spinning in your own individual circle and I spun around sssssssssoooooooooo fast for so many times and then I went on it again! This time with Ron. IT WAS EVEN WORSE! He had us spinning the whole time!!!!!! and then he stopped us upside down!!! And then we swung us right again as we came to a stop.

The next ride we went on was this giant top shaped thing that you went inside of and spun so fast you stuck to the padded wall! You got to stick to the wall and climb, it felt like you had super powers!!! After my forth time doing this at the very end of the ride it slowed down and I was sitting legs crossed sideways on the wall and every one else slide down... and I stayed up until the ride came to a complete stop. HOW WEIRD IS THAT!! I wasn't staying up from sweat. So how do think I stayed up there so long? Leave comments to tell me how you think I did that.

Then I went to Tatiana's house and went swimming. We played with her under water skate board, swam laps, and watched her baby cousin. We also had some contests like who can hold their breath the longest and who could swim the fastest, who could swim the longest, etc. then my parents picked me up and brought me to the best ball game of my life.

It was my first favorite farm team the Portland sea dogs vs. my second favorite farm team the New Britain rock cats. In the first inning, the dogs scored 6 runs!!!!! and the cats scored nothing til about the 4th inning, the cats score was up to one and dogs 7. Then the most AMAZING THING HAPPENED!!!!! This guy from the ground crew came up and had two balls in his hand he was talking to the people behind us then he tossed the ball to me!!! AND TO AIDAN!!!! has that ever happened before!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! so we both got balls used by future Red Sox's!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!

Then the score was 11 dog's and 2 cats in the eighth inning and it was really late so we decided to go home, so we drove home and went straight to bed, but not before putting my ball on it's stand. and that catches you up on the best day ever.
-Connor

1 comment:

  1. Connor,

    Thanks for all the news. Did you get the e-mail I sent you? I actually saw the Stanley car race on TV. Glad you had such a great day.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete