Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Disc golf and the story box.

Yesterday I went disc golfing with my friend Henry. It was AWESOME! We lost nine to three, but we were satisfied with that because they had Greg, Henry's dad. The teams were Henry and I, the Beasts (our team name was the name of our distance disc) vs. the Org's (their disc was actually ORC, but Grace insisted on org) their team was built up of Greg and Grace. There were lot's of goals but the most fun course's were in the woods. Greg would argue this but the woods were the most fun. There was shade and lots of trees to mess you up, to make it unpredictable and more fun.

The box in the garage has recently become a story telling box, what better place to tell stories than a cozy and warm box where you can sit up and not hit your head. We hide under the blanket if it gets cold and when we tell scary stories we get a flashlight to light up our box and faces. I plan to post a picture of my hair cut and the box to show you all just how GINORMOUS it really is!

Connor

1 comment:

  1. sorry, about the sudden size change I couldn't fix it. hope it gets better in the near future.
    Connor

    ReplyDelete