Monday, July 5, 2010

Fw: Test mobile blog



I am totally excited. I am in New York with my family. Today I went on the train here then climbed to the very top of the Empire State Building (on an elevator). If you ever go buy the express tickets. It is totally worth it because you don't have to wait in any lines. That saved us at least two hours. Which gave us enough time to see the pharoh Tutankhamen others known as king Tut. It was totally awesome and I would know because I am addicted to ancient Egypt.
I don't know what the best part was. It was all really great. And at the end I got a blue hippo statue that was a model of a real ancient Egyptian sculpture. He's also the making for the mascot for the Metropolitan Museum of the Art (MMA).
There was also a store having a crazy crazy sale. I mean 40 postcards for 99 cents crazy. I got two awesome ties for next year at KO and a blue I heart NY t shirt. I'm writing this in an unexpected Mexican restaurant because the expected restaurant was closed for dinner. Thanks to John for showing me how to set up my blog from the iPhone. This post has been sent from there so please excuse any unforeseen problems with the post. Past iPod posts haven't gone as well.
Hope John Mary Cole had a good trip back.
Connor

Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment