Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog

Yesterday I went to the intrepid. The intrepid was a big airplane carrier boat the fought in world war 2. 3200 people were on the boat and did battle. And they could only shower every 5 weeks! Ewwwwwwwwww! We also got to see some really cool planes. One of the planes was a blackbird. An elite spy plane. Only 30 were ever made and only 11 were still around. We were very lucky to see one. They also had "the Growler" a submarine that we went on. It some really tight spaces and cool oval shaped doors. They also had a flight simulator that you could ride and go upside down and in circles while you flew an imaginary plane. My dad called it a puke simulator when he rode it with me. Let's just say that I spent most of the ride upside down.
That night we went to the Blueman Group. They were a funny group of painted mimes who did hysterical sketches and some weird funky music. We sat in the poncho section which meant we could get hit with whatever they threw or shot at us. My mom got hit with a banana gun in her hair because she was not wearing her poncho hood. I tried to catch a marshmallow in my mouth but I missed. I'm not very good at that. And during the finale we all got drenched in toilet paper. I saved some as a souvenir.
Connor

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor,
    I finally have gotten to my computer and have read your past and recent postings. So happy that you are enjoying New York. How is your Dad doing in the "Big City"? Call when you get home and tell us all the news. Continue to enjoy your summer!!!
    Love and God bless,
    Grammie and Papa

    ReplyDelete