Thursday, July 8, 2010

last day in N.Y

Today was our last day in N.Y. In the morning my mom told us we could all choose something to do. My mom brought us to the today show or NBC. It was really crowded in my opinion, but my mom says tomorrow will be even MORE crowded because Lady Gaga is preforming live. My dad was freaking out a little bit(more like ALOT!) and was open to mom's idea of eating breakfast in the shop next store and watching through the window seat at the counter. Now it was Aidan's turn to pick something to do.

As he ate breakfast he was torn between the "M&M WORLD" and the nintendo video-gaming world. He chose nintendo. He wasn't sure he chose right... until he got inside and saw the giant plastic pikachu. We searched the store and played some really weird games. Mom and Aidan were happy, and now it was my turn.

I chose the MET museum and went all the way through the Egyptian wing and learned a lot of complicated things about gods, structure, culture, and saw a lot of cool artifacts. We also took a lot of pictures which i just posted. We went through many different halls, and I had the most fun here. Then the final choice was my dads.

He wanted to go home.

We took the train to New Haven and then we drove the rest of the way home. That's where I am now.
More to come
- Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment