Sunday, July 11, 2010



I just had my demo. Sorry but we didn't video tape it, because the school was like a hospital and the students there were patients. So absolutely no video taping. They barely let my dad park there! We got to take a few pictures before the demo, but none during or after, again SORRY! It turned out quite well.

On friday I saw the movie Despicable Me. It was O.K. You don't quit know what type of movie it was until half way through and it wasn't the movie that the commercials portrayed it as. One other problem I had was that it was too fast paced. They did not give you time to get attached to the characters.

On Saturday I had demo team practice in the morning and then I went over to the Muellers. We played a game where you got to buy and sell nerf guns bullets and some other stuff. My team won because we stole both monopoly boxes and Ben did not have a clue. We also had the best ice cream ever. I got a vanilla and watermelon soft serve swirl.

-Connor

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great summer!!

    Mary, John and Cole

    ReplyDelete