Friday, August 7, 2009

Sorry for the delay. We had trouble sending things from the ipod

Tuesday:  on Tuesday I drove home from new jersey. Boring...  When we  
got home Ginny gave us a nice welcome back charge. Grammy and papa  
were doing great. Mimi and Ginny were both really happy to see us. My  
bed felt much more comfortable than all the soft beds I slept in. I  
happily was playing with Grammy and papa for most of the day with a  
lot of Ginny and Mimi moments.
Wednesday:  I woke up in my bed, eager to go have a second vacation in  
Maine with grandpa wood. Bur first we had to drive. After a 4 hour  
drive, we made it to Portland Maine and rejoiced with bubble tea. We  
spent a short day on the boat with grandpa wood having lots of fun.  
For dinner I had noodles with butter and sat next to my cousins Abby  
and griffin and my uncle Nate.  Griffin and I had a lot of fun  
together and we ended dinner by poking holes in pieces of bread,  
making smiley faces.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's the Ipod. I think it's the Blogspot site. We had the same problem. Somedays we could post from the IPod and some days we couldn't.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete