Monday, August 3, 2009









I spent most of yesterday doing MagicQuest, which of course involves lots of walking and stairs. I got about 3 new runes including the “Master Magi” rune but you aren’t a Master Magi until you do “Adventures”. The first adventure is a Pixie. She is super easy to beat, all you do is keep flicking your wand and you save a crystal then win. Then comes a Goblin King, he’s pretty hard, you have to do controlled flicking REALLY FAST but I did. Then comes the DRAGON. He’s really hard you have to choose your powers, then use then use them quickly or else he will scorch you and you lose points and you can only survive 6 hits at most even if you hit protect every time. I beat him with the help of some girls who had already beaten it. YES, I BEAT IT, I RULE! I said as I walked out of the arena. Aidan didn’t beat it that day. The next morning I woke up and had breakfast, then Aidan played MagicQuest. That morning Aidan beat it in one try. Those nice girls we met yesterday met us at the dragon at 9 in the morning and helped Aidan to win. Next we went to the MagicQuest store and got pins and certificates that say QUESTMASTERS on them.
Yesterday we also went to the water park. My mom sounds like a fire engine when she screams, even on the little rides! I took one last ride on the howling (toilet) tornado (a big toilet bowl ride) and then said good bye to the Great Wolf Lodge. I’ve included two videos of me riding the surf simulator and getting 1000 gallons of water dropped on my head.
-Connor
p.s. I’ve included a picture of the moose that was on the wall next to my bed. It’s annoying because it is hard to sleep next to with it staring at you. Luckily you can’t see it with the lights out.

1 comment:

  1. I like the moose, it's funny. The videos really cool to. We're going to the Wisconsin Dells but that waterpark looks cool to. I think I'll check magicquest sometime.

    -nic

    ReplyDelete