Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sorry for the delay but I've sort of been giving up on the blog because school starts on Monday. We've started doing flash cards at night during Aidan's karate class so I'll be ready for any possible math test on the first day of school. I am prepared. Oh Yeah. I'm prepared.
It's hard to say it, but I'm busy again Robot camp is going great though!!!! I now have most of my robot because I have the body, front and back axles, and mother board connected in one big piece. It's hard to describe the robot so I'll tape a video of it driving around so that you can see it. My robot is purple and really aerodynamic. It has one front wheel and two back wheels. It looks a lot like an aptera (for those of you who know what an aptera is). It's pretty cool. I'll give you close up pictures and a video. There's a sensor in the front rubber part of the robot. It senses when it touches something or hears a loud noise so that it will turn around. I think you need to see the video. Tomorrow is the last day. All we do is gear adjustments then we just play around. Too bad the summer is almost over.
-Connor
p.s. Up next the OMWM (You'll find out what this means in a future post)

No comments:

Post a Comment