Sunday, August 2, 2009








Friday-On friday I went surfing for a second time (the first time I was in California). I was a lot better at it this time and even my dad was rocking. There wasn't anybody there that did not catch a wave and ride it to shore. Friday was also our last full day at V.B. so we worked really hard to come in and win our polite contest medals. The parents give us awards for what we did best at the dinners during the vacation. I won most contained energy award and Aidan won most entertaining/distracting. We both got well earned polite contest ribbons and medals. The waitress at our last dinner even commented on how polite we all were (she did not know we were having a polite contest).

Saturday- that morning I cleaned up and said my final good bye to V.B. As a nice good bye I saw a baby dolphin breach (jump out of the water). We drove for three hours through a bunch of traffic and got to the Great Wolf Lodge. We went to chick filet, the healthiest fast food restaurant in America. When we got to the lodge, the first thing we did was get our magic wands for MagicQuest. MagicQuest is a cool game where you get an electronic wand and you go around and solve puzzles and find gold and rings etc. If you find a certain group of that stuff you get a rune and a rune gives you a new power and once you have all the runes you are a Magi Master. It involves a lot of running around. There is also a indoor water park with cool tube rides and a BIG, HUGE, LARGE, AWESOME bucket that dumps 1,000 gallons of water on top of you. My favorite slide was the howling toilet. It was a super awesome toilet bowl ride that was HUMUNGOUS. Dad and I howled when our tube plundged into it. It was wicked.
-Connor

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had so much fun surfing and that it is becoming easier. But it looks like that girl is running for her life in the one photo.

    Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete