Saturday, August 29, 2009





So do you like my robot? I have two names for it. One is Aptera Jr. the other is Rob-Ot. Which name do you like better? As you saw in my video it runs around in a circle and hits walls. As soon as I brought it in the house I fixed every single problem with it. I let it roam around then Ginny insisted that she smell the robot's "butt". I'm proud of my rob-ot. It was really hard work. It required a lot of elbow grease. Last night I had a black belt class at my karate school. Today there was only two people at my karate class. It was still a really good class.
Connor
P.S. OMWM is still coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor.
    What a great robot!
    Do you have the Legologo computer programming kit? Your cousin Sean loved that when he was your age. We have enjoyed following your summer blog. You are a very talented writer and creator of exploration and fun.
    Have a memorable day.
    Aunt Betsy and Uncle Ed

    ReplyDelete