Thursday, August 13, 2009

I’ve been back from vacation for a few days and it’s been difficult switching from BIG topics that I’ve never done before to every day stuff but it’s REALLY good to be back. It’s SO awesome being back; I can play with my friends all the time now. Being back I’m able to go back to karate it’s SO awesome. I even got to set up my own karate drill (lately the instructors have been asking the higher ranked students to contribute in class), in it we jumped over pads and then jumped a higher pad, then you did a diving roll out and got up and went in line to go again.

The only bad thing about being back is that Aidan and I are getting on each other’s nerves and driving my mom CRAZY. Over all it’s good to be back

“There’s no place like home!” -Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment