Monday, August 24, 2009

Last night I went swimming. I did lots of flips in the pool. It was really fun. My Mom watched me do it and bet that my Dad could not do it at all. My Dad bet he could if he tried. My Mom dared him to do what I did. Then he did it. He was really good, of course he landed in a backwards belly flop. Ouch. Mom was really impressed with my Dad.
Today I had robot camp. My friend Henry is in the same camp. At robot camp there are 2 instructors, Rocky and Dr. Crazy (at least that is what she called herself.) We didn't actually start building the robot today, until the very end of class, and all we built was the front axle. It was fairly simple. By the end of the week I will have a robot to bring home and rub in Aidan's face. Aidan is in soccer camp and today he got a soccer ball. I personally think a robot is better than a soccer ball.
- Connor
P.S. We have been to 9 states so far this year. CT, ME, NH, RI, VI, CA, CO, IL, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment