Friday, August 14, 2009

The house is being painted a brownish- grayish color, ish. Papa is one of the painters. It's really nice to see papa almost EVERY DAY though it's kind' a' weird. I am not used to the color yet but it still looks good. It's in a good looking stage right now and it looks WAY BETTER than when it was in it's SPOT primer stage emphasis on SPOT.
I've been on vacation SO LONG that I had to go back to school. Not really SCHOOL but to the school out side. O.K. I just went to the school playground and ran around. but that counts, sort of.
Connor

1 comment:

  1. Connor,
    Your house is looking beautiful. It must be the great painters! Your Mom picked out a perfect color too. Thank you for taking me to see "Ponyo" last night. It was a fun movie and I liked the company.
    Love and God bless,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete