Sunday, August 23, 2009

camper






On Friday, Brandon came over on the last day before he went to Cape Cod. We stayed out in the rain and watched a storm start. We were under a umbrella but we got wet when it blew back and turned inside out. Because we were already wet we ran around. Later in the day my Grandpa Wood, Chris and Aunt Dianne came over.
My relatives were here because they were going to my mother's cousin's wedding in New York. I woke up at 8:30 and had 40 minutes to get ready for my family to leave. Then I went to karate. Papa picked me up and we went to my grandparents house and had a PARTY. After the party we went to bed in the camper.
The camper is a 1973 V.W. Westfelia camper that my dad used to sleep in when he was going cross country and he was my age. I slept in the top bunk/cot. It felt really good to sleep in that bunk. We were lucky that it didn't rain and that there were no bugs. Aidan and Grammie slept in the bottom bed. There were even fire works.
I woke up in the morning, went to church, came back and then went home and did my blog.
Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment