Sunday, August 8, 2010

we got home







The final part-day of VA beach we played with our new fifes. I can now play little ditty's with out knowing any real notes. We went and had breakfast at IHOP and then started the real drive home. It was really, really long. We occupied ourselves with modern technology and a bit of the fife. I already miss the Mullers.
When we got home we were greeted by our great big hairy beastie we call Ginny. Once we got her calmed down Mimi had her fair share of petting as well. Someone missed us! It is good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. I talked with Aiden this morning and he played me a tune on the fife! Papa and I belong to a drum corps. Papa plays the drum and I carry the flag. When we get together we'll have the O'Loughlin Fife and Drum Corps!! What fun.
    It seems every year some one of you gets wounded. This year was your Dad's turn. It sounds very painful. He's still my little boy and I hate to see him wounded. I don't like any of you hurting.
    It is good to have you home. We have missed you. See you soon.
    Love and God bless,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete