Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rhode island

I went on vacation with my neighbors, the Fernandez's. I had a lot of fun playing on swings, going to the beach, and mini golfing. We also spent a lot of time just hanging out and playing games. We played chess (I won most of the time at this), poker with york mints, and who can catch the most crabs.

One day we went out into town and went to the beach, with bumper boats and mini golf all in one day. The bumper boats were awesome and we all got completely soaked by a big water gun ran by the parents. We decided to drip dry while we went mini golfing because it was hot. The golf was hard but I got a hole in one and in the end I came in second place. We also went tubing. That was awesome. I went and Aidan went slowly, but the best tuber was my Mom. She rode it like she owned it. I also tried the aqua-board. I did pretty well on it to. Rhode Island was a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment