Tuesday, July 19, 2011

passing my time without acting camp

Hello blog readers, as you probably guessed from my title my acting camp for this week has been canceled. That means I have no formal plans for this week so I've had to do stuff with my family. Today we went to the movie theater to see Cars 2. It wasn't good. The plot wasn't very good but I did laugh. The only real reason I saw it was because the first one was really good. Another way I passed the time is I'm directing and acting in a family mystery film. It's about murder and revenge... It kind of took the place of my acting camp.
I'm also trying to learn nautical radio code. India tango-india sierra-hotel alfa romeo delta (it is hard). Basically there is a set of spoken words for every letter, like A is alpha. Every space is just a pause. The problem is there's 26 words to have to know and that's hard.
I've also been shooting my bow which I got for my birthday. I'm getting more accurate (and so is my Dad who often shoots with me). I'm having a nice relaxing week before my cousins get here. India-charlie alfa november ' tango- whiskey alpha india tango-(I can't wait).

post more soon!

Charlie oscar november november oscar romeo (connor)

No comments:

Post a Comment