Saturday, July 30, 2011

Going to Virginia Beach

Hello Blog readers (Dad is typing this because I’m really tired). Today I woke up in a hotel in New Jersey. As you may have guessed I’m on my way to Virginia Beach (VB-that’s the abbreviation I like to use).

It feels weird to be on vacation because I just got over a “vacation” with my cousins Nic, Devin, and Cole. Staying with the cousins was really cool. We went to Lupa zoo again (Cole liked that). We swam almost everyday, and slept at Grammie and Papa’s house for one day. We also raided Grammie and Papa’s attic for my Dad’s old comic book collection which he had put there for safe keeping (little did he know it wasn’t safe enough.) Hee-hee-hee. My Dad easily has over 1000 comic books that are over 20 years old. We foolishly tried to sort them all alphabetically. We failed miserably. We made it to the “F’s”. And all the others we put into categories (all the x-men in one pile, etc.) We piled the rest on the coffee table. We spent over 2 hours starting to sort them out.

Our vacations weren’t over for long because the Muellers came to our house last night and we started the drive to Virginia Beach. We ate at El Sombrero, like usual. Ben had the la cucaracha feast and drank from the el Baño special drinks.

When we got to the hotel, we went straight to bed (it was midnight). When we woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment