Monday, June 25, 2012

IOWA (day 1)

Today was my first whole day in Iowa. I played with my cousins and had a great time. The highlights of the day were "scratch" a cupcake store and, "the falls" a water park.

Scratch was a store that sold gourmet cupcakes. They had so many flavors, like... lemon-raspberry, cookies and cream, snickers and salted carmel. I loved the cookies and cream frosting on my cupcake and would gladly go back.

The Falls is a relatively small water park, full of lots of cool slides and a pool. My favorite slide was red and at the end had a drop off to let you splash into the water. They also had a concrete platform up 15 feet off the ground that we could jump and flip off of. The landing sometimes hurt, but we had a lot of fun.

I can't wait for day two

Connor

1 comment:

  1. So happy you will all have some time together. ENJOY EACHOTHER!!!!

    Love and God bless,
    Grammie and Papa

    ReplyDelete