Friday, August 5, 2011





Good day blog readers on Wednesday I spent the day as a "beach day" full of stand up paddling. In the morning the waves were calm (very good for stand up paddling) and my Dad let me use the short board. I didn't fall once because I'm smaller, and my dad did great on his big board. But the boogie boarding was also really good because the waves broke in the shallows where we all could stand. Because it was my turn to be turned into a sand sculpture, I became a centaur (a half man half horse Greek creature).

On Thursday we woke up early to go to Ocean Breeze water park. We went there last year and really enjoyed it, but this year was even BETTER! They remodeled the old part, the mat slides and replaced them with new tube rides! There are four of them in the new section called Neptune's Revenge. "Trident" and "Earth Shaker" were essentially the same ride with BIG OPEN SIDEWAYS PARTS! Except for one of them was oriented left and one was oriented right. The ride "Sea Serpent" was relatively calm but it was entirely in the dark, with little holes in the top making it look like you were driving in a dark tunnel. The finial ride was called vortex and it had a TOILET BOWL AT THE END OF IT! That was my favorite ride of the whole park.

No comments:

Post a Comment