Sunday, July 15, 2012

a lot of stuff

First off I would like to apologize for not posting in weeks I've had time but I've been lazy. I'm sorry, but know I'm back to posting I have a lot of ground to cover, since I left, my cousins have come I started camp and I went to Connecticon.

 The first order of business, my cousins. I had a lot of fun with my cousins when they came over. We didn't really go any where but grammies house and our house, but I had a lot of fun just hanging out, playing and talking with them. I miss them now that they are gone and I hope that we see them soon.

The second thing I have to talk about is my camp at my camp I picked a lot of different activities and I go around doing all of them as separate periods and classes. My subjects are board games archery baseball and acting. My favorite class is acting, in acting we work on the play we are preforming the play treasure island. I play an evil pirate named red dog. the rest of the classes I take were pretty straight forward, in board games we play board games, in archery we shoot bows and arrows etc.  

     The last thing I have to post about is Connecticon  a science fiction fantasy anime comic convention basically comic con but for people in Connecticut. I had a lot of fun here looking at comics  and peoples costumes, there was a lot of stuff I like, like Dr. who stuff, and lord of the rings merchandise. but I really loved some peoples costumes, there were people dressed like TARDIS's, elves, and super heroes. I loved being there and I want to go back next year.

more soon Connor        

No comments:

Post a Comment