Monday, June 21, 2010

BBBBOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!

O.K. the blog is back on because it is officially summer h
ere is what I've done so far...

YAY
it's the first day of summer I'm totally excited. No time to write the blog, SORRY.

YAY it's the second day of summer I'm sleeping at Grammies and I saw Toy Story 3 (SO SAD at the ending.) Did not have my dad's computer.

UGH it's the third day of summer and I'm inside today doing nothing while I wait for the cable guy to come and fix the t.v. and the yard is getting mulched. Again UGH!

So that pretty much catches you all up on what I've been doing this summer. Today the only thing on my to do list is a whole lot of squat! UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHH!!!!

coming soon, actual excitement! STAY TUNED!

p.s. I learned how to make computer smileys :) smile. ;) wink :( frowny.

No comments:

Post a Comment